I believe that editors and writers should have a relationship built around trust, care, and attention to detail.
I’m open to editing, writing, and communications projects of any size. Please contact me to request a quote.
Before contacting me for editing requests, I recommend taking a look at the Editors’ Association of Canada’s definitions of editorial skills to ensure we both understand your needs.
Here are a few examples of the types of projects we can work on together.
Magazines and newspapers
- Articles of any size, from briefs to features
- Full publication proof reading
Website and email content
- Content writing and editing: headlines, blog posts, and more.
- Site proof reading for spelling, grammar, consistency, etc.
- Emails, including e-blasts and newsletters
- Fiction and non-fiction: substantive editing, stylistic editing, copy editing, and proof reading
- Press releases
- Ad copy
- Annual reports
- PowerPoint presentations
- Post calendar creation
- Post creation, scheduling, and monitoring
I’m open to other assignments not listed here and am happy to discuss your project.Contact Me